Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013


..:: I Know::..

I know 思念会继续
I know 悲伤都会变成过去
然后 我们的爱蒸发空气 静静的呼吸

I know 故事会继续
I know 遗憾都会留在过去
最后  我们的爱变成空气 静静的呼吸

I know words are always just words, i cant believe in it and i cant trust it.
I know thus im not so sad compared to the past.
As days goes by, my heart gets stronger.
At the same time, it gets colder.
In a very slow speed, i started not to feel. As time pass, all i could feel is just emptiness and nth else.
I just want to forget every story, like erase everything away and start on a fresh piece of paper.
No lies, no sadness, no worries.
However, it will nvr ever happen.

不管是过了多久,你依然还是没变。
依然还是不在,依然还是谎言一推。
机会错过了,就是错过了,不管给几次,它依然还是错过了。
不是我不会珍惜,是你不会。
或许,是天意吧。
老天总是让我一次又一次的看清所有的事。
应该可以停止了。
我真的要画下休止符。
让一切停留在这一刻。
不哭,不闹,静静的呼吸,静静的离去。
我不漂亮,不美丽,但是我还是很爱我自己,不会再让自己受伤!
我会努力,努力忘记那种爱你的感觉。。。

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10


kisses @ | 2:03 AM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com