Saturday, July 27, 2013
What am i gonna do to make myself stop? I dun mean to keep seeing it but i just cant help. I keep having this urge to see. Wth am i doing?! When one keeps online yet no response, its obvious enough already. Yet why cant i stop?
Have been thinking why would he even talk to me in de first place? After dissappearing for more den a year den now suddenly pops up from no where again. It makes me keep thinking that de same thing will happen again. I know n im starting to be afraid but yet im still dumb enough to drop into it. Really is dig hole jump in myself.
I really hate it now. I keep wanting to look at it. Yet looking at it makes me sad every single time. The timing i see, de status i see everything hurts. Dumb n stupid me, 永远都喜欢错的人!
Okay, im really tired already. Hope i wont go even deeper. Sigh....
`x About ME___
Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.
`x Friends___
[Cousin]
Si Min
[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki
[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH
[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix
[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR
[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting
[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei
`x_Advertisement___
`x Archives___