Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Saturday, May 19, 2012


..:: Officially Graduated!!!::..

I'm officially graduated!!! 
Had my convocation last Sunday. 
Had fun meeting up with friends, taking photos. 
However, I'm really kinda sad ya. 
Miss studying so much. 
How i wish i can continue to study and not going out to work but that's not possible. 
Thus, I guess i got to hang on there and carry on looking for a job ya. 
Stress, Looking for a job is seriously stress. 
Especially, when people are pressurizing you about it, it makes it even more worst and stress. 

Come on, you people stick to the same job for over 10 plus years or even more.
You all will never understand how hard it is for someone who have no experience to find a job in the society now. 
Stop stressing and pressurizing on me man. 
I'm really beginning to feel that i shouldn't have spend so many years working at the zoo now. 
Those experience doesn't help at all. 
So sianx sia... However, I'm not going to give up so easily. 
Best of luck to myself. =) 

Lastly, Happy Weekends Everyone!!  


kisses @ | 10:59 AM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com