
Heartstrings!!
Nice Drama!!
Fall in love with watching it totally. =)
First of all, sad to say there is things im sad about this week.
First is cause of that someone who lied to me, second is cause i might not be able to get the phone i want.
As for that someone, seriously disappointed.
I have put my trust on the wrong person.
There's no respect to me and therefore i dun intend to care anymore.
Doing the opposite of what had been promises, this doesn't make u any better or awesome.
I give up trying seriously. Just continue be selfish bah. I dun care liao.
Beside this two unhappy things.
There is still good things happening.
Like i said life moves on no matter what.
There will always be good and bad things at the same time.
Receive term four result this week.
Surprising i pass both modules including BS which im so worried about.
I didn't study much for BS paper and yet i still just nice pass the paper.
Seriously luck is with me.
Shall go pray on Monday, Tuesday or on my birthday that day eh! =)
Beside that, i went for NDP 2011!
This year NDP is damn awesome!!!
Watching it live is so much different from watching through the tv! =D
Thanks dad for the ticket!
Okay... few days more to my birthday.
Arhx... im getting old.
Somehow i wish miracle could just happen once. hahaha...
Okay, shall end here today.
Looking forward to tml!!!! =D