Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Thursday, July 28, 2011


..:: Disappointed, losing pieces and pieces of my trust.::..

While searching for nice background image for my younger brother.
I came across this picture and decided to ask him to use this for his work to someone.
When i first saw this photo, i feel so sad.
Its a nice picture but to me it looks sad.
Imagine when all the butterflies fly off from the branches.
All that is left will be just a tree with branches and nothing else.
The tree will be so lonely, so left out.
I hate to see things like that happening, especially when on me.
Things changes and they will never just stay still and not move.
Having to see all the butterflies flying off the tree one by one will be a torture to the tree.
See this picture makes me feel emo. =(

I seriously dun understand.
Dun understand why i there is this differences that i cound not cross over.
No matter how hard i try, the next day or even the next moment or minutes, there will be another blow to blow me off.
Because of the difference, no matter what i do also not right.
This is so sucks.

I dont trust ppl easily.
If i say i trusted u, believe in u means i really do.
But why make me disappointed?
If what being said by u is true, then how to explain what i have saw?
So its trying to say that u could wake up to reply tweets by not to even reply a sms?
Is this what it means?
Or is it that there is no waking up at all as u have nvr ever fell asleep?
Seriously, i couldn't understand this.
But oh well, since u dun even wanna explain anything den i just take it as what i believe in.
Seriously utterly disappointed.
I treated u as a good friend and u treated me like air, like transparent, ignoring my msg.
How great and nice this it?

Nvm, its alright.
I shall heck care everything from now on.
Carry on with all the ridiculous lies.
As if , everything happened miracle-ly.
I shall stop trying and caring so much.
If its meant to be like this den alright let it be.
If u are happy about it den go ahead.
Too tired to care and try already. I give up!


kisses @ | 2:05 PM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com