Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Sunday, May 8, 2011


..:: Hoho yay!!!::..

Finally election is over!!!!!
Hahahaha!!! PAP won for bukit timah grc!
I could say that at times I dun like PAP as it often makes me unable to see my dad and have a proper meal with him.
I dun like it when my Dad dun work cause of PAP.
But im glad Tat PAP won!

I have seen Wat the mp have done.
At least they did all they could to provide us with a better environment to live in!
They have been doing house visits etc quite often and they ran from blks to blks during this nine days.
But so far I have yet to see the opposition doing anything and appearing!
I can't even memorized their face let nt say de names.
Hahahaha....

Thus I'm really glad Tat PAP won.
However, to me no matter who wins, people still have to carry on with living, carry on paying gst, cars, houses, erp etc! No matter which party u vote, it will still be pay and pay eh!

Okay, I'm heading to sleep! Good night everyone! :)




BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop


kisses @ | 4:02 AM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com