Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Friday, May 7, 2010


..:: A cycle??::..

After reading grace's blog.
Somehow, it reminded me of many things.
It seems like a cycle.
Going non stop, repeating itself again and again.
I really wonder, perhaps we should really go to the temple to pray tgt?

The cycle nvr seem to be stopping.
After one cycle, it might continue a cycle again.
I really wish i could stop the cycle right now.
Stopping it from going on and on.
Stopping it from bothering us.
Perhaps our life is just so much dramatic compare to others.

I dunno bout the rest of them but definitely i could say i had a very dramatic life since 2008.
Everything that i have gone through, its really so dramatic.
I have never thought it would happened but indeed it did.
Thinking of how long i use to step out of all those shit.
I just feel so fortunate to have believe in myself and walk out of it.
All that memories, it hurts as usual whenever i think of it.
But i have gain so much from it that it no longer haunt me like it use to.
Now, i feel nth to it le.
Its like all my feelings towards those shit things had turn cold. =)

I really hope that de 3 of them can walk out of their troubles.
And starting right from this moment, we will work hard tgt to stop the cycle.
Jia you everyone!!!
Never give up...! =D


kisses @ | 1:11 AM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com