Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Monday, April 26, 2010


..:: Truth or Lies??::..

Is it important to know the truth behind every single thing?
Is it important to know whether is it a truth or a lies?
Are ppl supposed to keep searching for a truth behind every single lies?

Sometimes i wonder, lies and truth which one ppl would choose?
And if it comes to me, which one would i choose?
Perhaps i would be de one who will realise the lies but yet still treat as i know nothing.
But does tat really helps?
I guess no bahx.

Sometimes i find myself stupid.
Really stupid.
Stupid for doing certain things to save something.
Stupid to be always doing stupid things.
Somehow i find that im not me anymore.
Kinda lost in de middle of no where ever since den.
It seems like no one is around, im left alone, thinking bout everything myself.
Sometimes, its really hard for me to take it as its nothing.
Perhaps i should try harder to immune my own feelings bah.

I got fed up just now when answering a phone call.
Seriously, ppl who know me will know i dun like to answer phone call.
I dun understand why no matter how many times i tell this person.
Its like tat person dun understand my language.
And dun ask so much bout what im helping out my parents with.
I dun have to report to u bout what im doing let nt say what im helping my dad with.
I got so irritated and fed up when i have said so many times not to call me, msg instead.
Yet everytime tat person dun msg me instead call me.
I have already said, dun ask so much, den stop asking me lah.
Im really pissed off, if something like that happened again.
I dunno what kind of nasty thing i will say.
But i guarantee it will nvr be anything good that comes out from my mouth.
Dun try my temper, u will nvr know what will happened.



Joey Tan hates answering phone calls and talk on phone for long soooooooooooo damnnnnnnnn muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


kisses @ | 12:44 AM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com