Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009


..:: I wanna relax myself::..

Right eye lid have been jumping for de whole day sia.
Sianx...Den when dad came back home from his sickening CC meeting.
He vent his anger on us again.
WTH lah, being riduculous again and again.
Haix...dun care lah.

Been addicted to my plants vs zombie game.
ANd i completed de adventure le.

Hohoho...but wat to play up next leh??
Hahax...continue watch drama??
Also not much nice drama for me to watch le leh.

Can only read novel liao.
Sianx...

I wanna relax myself.
I feel like going oversea.
But needa have money first.

Guess its time to look for a job eh.
Hahax...Save up and go taiwan next year!!!
Watching 左眼侦探 now.
A jap movie.
Off i go to finish de movie up.
Bye lo~~~~

黑与白之间,存在着一个灰色地带。
而我却对不要活在灰色地带里。



kisses @ | 11:56 PM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com