Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009


..::

I know i wasnt dreaming yesterday.
It was real and so true.
I got so touched just by hearing his voice.
That is enough and contented to me le.
Somehow i hope i will not wake up from this dream.
But no matter wat, i still have to wake up from it.
I guess it wont last for long de bahx.
But im contented just like tat.
Its been half a year ever since de last time he treated me so good.
And its been dunno how long ever since he last said gd nite to me.
Like tat er yi, i very contented liao.

However, i really wish i could see him once again.
But i know i cant.
If i really saw him, maybe i couldnt hold my tears in front of him.
But tats impossible to happened.
I know the chances of me seeing him again is less den 0.01% .
Some more he already have someone by his side le.

I just hope nth bad will ever happened again.
How i wish i could open up my mouth,
Have the courage to say i miss u to u.
But im just a stupid coward who dun dare to do so.


kisses @ | 11:39 PM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com