Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009


..::

Woot...so super tired neh.
Fever fever fever.
My dear di di spread de virus to me.
So pathetic de me nah.
Went to see doctor just now.
Really tired till no strength to come back.
Took taxi home lah.

If dad knows bout it.
Im doomed.

Still continueing to vomit neh.
So miserable.
I wanna go play play play.
I wanna go out.
I wanna enjoy my one week break.
Supposed to be working on thursday and friday.
Now 2 day mc, tml cannot go work.
Sob sob...Fifty dollar fly away.
So friday die i also myst struggle to work.
If not no money buy present for myself in august lah. =(

Stephen called just now.
He say vivien, johnny and him is coming over to visit me.
Dunnoo true or not.
But still very touched to hear that eh.
Gan dong...
Nobody yet to say wan come visit me lo.
Im so touched by them.
Thank you guys...
=)

Okay my eyes is getting tired.
Gtg le.
Tatax....

If u were right here by my side.
I wish that u were here.


kisses @ | 6:55 PM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com