Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Friday, July 24, 2009


..::

Seriously...
I see a very big problem in this friendship.
Whether it will continue or ends is still a question mark.
Whatever i can do, i do le.
Whatever i can say, i say le.
I try my very best even to the 101 percent limit liao.

I even plan my own birthday celebration just for the few of us to gather tgt.
And wat kind of answer i got in return.
Somemore its also celebrating the person's birthday tgt too leh.
Not only celebrating mine leh.
And i got such a disappointment from tat person.
What is friends for sia?
And its not those 1 or 2 day friendship leh.
Its for few years le leh.
Really damn disappointed.

Why am i always receiving disappointment??
Done so much with a true heart.
Trying my best and yet still get disappointment??
Is it that i nvr try harder or its just tat disappointment is wat i can only get back?
Why nobody bother to think bout my feelings be4 they give me disappointment??

I dun care whether ppl around me appreciate what i do not.
I dun care whether im happy or not.
I just want ppl around me to be safe and happy.
I try to fix de problem btw us and it only takes a sentence to cause de problem again.
Im just like a fool, being treated like a clown.
Gotten make use by ppl around me, gotten lies by ppl around me, and now getting more and more disappointment by ppl around me.
I treasure every single friend i had.
Every single thing i have right now.
I make my effort but yet this is all i get.

Planning activities for own birthday just to gather everyone in this friendship and making sure that no one play aeroplane again.
And yet... wat i get back sia??
It suppose to be a birthday celebration leh.
U think planning own birthday celebration, i will feel good meh?
I dun expect presents but at least have the heart right?
But now wat i get back sia.
Im always very anything, suite watever u guys wanna do and go.
Qian jiu everyone.
Wats de point of me doin so if u guys not my close friend sia?

Grr....watever it is.
I totally give up on everything.
So super sick and tired of everything.
Dun wish to care le.
Disappointed.... =(

Joey is just a fool.
A stupid fool.
Ben dan to de extreme.


kisses @ | 12:35 AM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com