Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Sunday, June 21, 2009


..:: 想回到过去。。。::..

突然好想回到过去,
好希望可以回到那段很快乐的过去。
可是那是不可能的。
想回到过去,试着让故事继续。
但没有能力的我,不管多么努力还是不可能的。
如果可以让他回到我的身边,我会很开心。
可是‘如果’在我的世界里。。。不会发生。
所以没有任何的期待。也就不会有任何的失望,难过。

After so many things that happened over de past 2 months.
I really grown up a lot.
No longer like wat i am in de past le.
For having de me now, there's one person i wanna thank him.
I tot that i will never have de chance to thank him liao de.
But thanks god for giving me a chance to say my thanks to him.
I use to give him really a lot of troubles and always make him worried.
Also make him angry. And he will always scold me and somehow or rather care bout me,
Even though he say he dun care le.

Because of him, i done a lot of things.
Make a very big mistake.
This is de first time when i needed him to be around,
He really suddenly talk to me again and be there for me.
I dunno whether he will read this not but i have already thanks him thru sms le.
But still wanna thank him again here.
Thanks a lot...
Now i just wanna maintain as wat we are now, friends.
I hope tat there wont be any lies in between us and he will be trueful to me from now on.
Thats my only wish for now.
Hope he is feeling better now.

Hmm....dunno wat to blog for now le.
I needa go study right now liao.
If not tml really will die.
Haix...
Dunno why i really very tired today.
Am i sick??
Haix...Dunno...

Happy father's day!!!


kisses @ | 8:14 PM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com