Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Thursday, March 26, 2009


..::

Meet Jane and Ray at bukit timah de alamen this afternoon.
Prata day!!!
Ate one cheese prata, Jane had de same prata too.
While Ray ate roti john.
Chatted for quite some time over there.


Thanks Ray for the free ride to school.
And heard that Sky is sick.
Hope he get well soon.


Photos at Janes's blog...
Will go cope one day.

My family is driving me crazy!!!


Feeling the stress and de feeling of helpless.
It isnt a right thing after all.
But what done cannot be undone.
I cant turn back time anymore.
I hate myself so much now.


I tot i will feel nth when he said that to me.
But eventually i do still feel something.
But wat it is now is already something very good to me le.
But wat i said today will change wat it is like now bahx.
I cant turn back anymore le.


无法往回走。。。


kisses @ | 10:32 PM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com