Joey's Joy and Sadness
MY LIFE, My BLOG<3
The way I want it to be!

Friday, December 26, 2008


..::

Yesterday was really a very terrible day for me. My mind went out of control. I dunno whats going wrong now. I really very xin ku. Was really rotting at home since noon till now. I cant fall asleep at all.

Why no one believes me that i dunno how to do both bl and pmpm paper. I really dunno how to do. But why no one believes me? I dun always get a A and B ah. I mostly got c ah. But why everyone is saying i sure pass i sure pass. Problem is i really nvr study ah. Arhx...............!

Exchange present on 2nd jan 08. Budget for gift is 15 dollar. Must buy something ssuitable for both guys and gals, whew...headache.

Im really sick le, Eyes super pain now. Irene...can ur prediction dun be so accurate? How come u noe i will really fall in love neh?

发现自己越来越爱你,
越来越想你。
当你不理我时,
真的很辛苦, 很难过。
我没有办法控制自己的眼泪。
没有办法让自己停止哭泣。
好难受。。。
我只是想要听到你的声音。
这样也很难吗?
为什么过了一个晚上,
事情好像都变了样。
为什么你似乎离我越来越远?
真的很想你。

历史会再次重演吗?
我还需要再一次的经历心碎的痛吗?


kisses @ | 7:55 PM


`x About ME___

Name: Joey Tan Swee Ping
Age: 25
Birthday:17 Aug 1989
A normal gal wishing to lead a peaceful life.

`x Friends___

[Cousin]
Si Min

[Zhenghua Secondary]
Bei Ying
IrEnE
Kai YI
ShArEnE
Xue Yu
Shakila
Vicki

Grace

[Clementi Ite]
CaI TiNg
Jaz
Jess Lim
Jess ToH

[Gan Meiix]
moii gan mei yiix

[Gan Kor]
CalviN kOr
ChOnGSaN Kor
DamieN Kor
MinWeI KoR

[Zoo]
ClayTon
Hui Min
Hui Ling
RhoWena
Valerie
Yun Ting

[Mdis]
Audrey Ma
Caroline
Jane
Janice
JoceLyn
Netnapha
Ray
Stephen
Travis
Vivien
Xiao JiaO
Yi Mei

Sky
Agnes

`x_Advertisement___

Advertisement

`x Archives___

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com